Maximising your potential
An exclusive event designed specifically for Paraplanners
Date: Thursday 24 May 2012
Venue: Nottingham Belfry
The IFP's second Paraplanner conference offered content tailored to the professional development needs of Paraplanners. The day was a great success with Paraplanners from across the UK attending.
Paraplanners that attended benefitted from:
- access to top quality speakers and expert sessions relevant to your role
- learning how you to add more value to their firms and clients
- meeting the Paraplanner community, networking and sharing best practice with peers.
To download pdfs of the speaker presentations, where available, or for more information, please click the individual session titles.
- The case for indexing - Neil Hewitt, Vanguard
- Centralised Investment Propositions - Chris Hewitt, FSA
- Performance under pressure - Steve Head
- Morningstar Adviser Workstation Overview - Ana Georgiou, Morningstar
- Cash flow planning: bringing money to life - Richard Allum CFPCM, Paraplan Plus & MoneyScope
- Tax planning challenges and opportunities - Edward Grant, Technical Connection
- Profit by prioritising: essential strategies to use your time more profitably - Clare Evans, Time Management Coach
- Four pillars of investing - Michael Azlen CFPCM, Frontier Investment Management LLP
- Perspectives on in-house and ousourced Paraplanning - a panel session
- Personal pensions to RDR and beyond - Robert Cochran, Scottish Widows
- Knowing your type - Tony Harris, Mansard Capital
- Just be the best you can - BJ Cunningham
- Paraplanner survey results