What is the Integrated Financial Planning Course?
This is our core Financial Planning skills training workshop. Run over two days, it provides you with a detailed understanding of the six stage Financial Planning process. The course is designed to help and support you in making the transition from giving financial advice to delivering a full Financial Planning service.
Who is it suitable for?
It's aimed at Financial Advisers, Planners and Paraplanners who wish to boost their Financial Planning skills so that they can provide an even better service that adds clear value for clients.
It's also the ideal start for candidates wishing to climb the Financial Planning Mountain to become either an Accredited Paraplanner or a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM professional. Peter Wray's story is an interesting one as he's currently undertaking his own Financial Planning journey. Click here to read his story.
The content of the workshop is based on a typical client case study scenario and is highly practical and interactive. The workshops are organised in small groups of up to 15 delegates to make sure everyone gets the best value out of the time spent. In terms of content, it helps delegates to:
- Understand the difference between delivering financial advice and a Financial Planning advice service
- Gain an in depth understanding of the Financial Planning process and how to apply it
- Develop advanced Financial Planning skills, including the application of technical knowledge and the ability to carry out financial calculations
- Gain confidence in engaging with clients about Financial Planning.
Full details can be found in the Integrated Financial Planning Course handbook. We run open courses throughout the year in a number of locations.The programme can also be run at your offices upon request, as long as there are sufficient numbers.
Discounts and packages
The following discounts are available:
- Book the Integrated Financial Planning Programme and the Principles of Financial Planning Preparation Day to receive a 10% discount
- Book the Integrated Financial Planning Programme and the CFP Certification Case Study Preparation Day to receive a 10% discount
- Book the Integrated Financial Planning Programme and both Preparation Days and get a 15% discount.