- Bachelor of Arts with Honours (BA Hons)
- Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE)
- Financial Planning Certificate (FPC)
- Certificate of Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate - Taxation & Trusts, Personal Financial Planning, Corporate Financial Planning (AFPC)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Business Owners
- Senior Executives
- Senior Professionals
- Retired and Pre-Retired Individuals with significant capital to invest
- Windfall recipients
- Beneficiaries under a divorce settlement
- Trustees of substantial settlement
An ideal client is one who has a genuine desire to engage in the Financial Planning Process in order to achieve their lifestyle goals and ambitions. They will have an innate belief in their ability to control their own destiny.
Directors, Senior Executives or Senior Partners. Individuals who are Retired or nearing Retirement.
Many of our clients are introduced to us after attending one of our highly acclaimed Estate Planning and Wealth Management Seminars held periodically in and around Epsom.
Remuneration is on a fee basis with any commission being offset against fees. Fees are agreed in advance of work commencing.
An initial meeting, without obligation, is at our expense.
I have 28 years experience in the Financial Services Industry, firstly as Training Manager and Branch Manager with Legal & General and for the last 14 years as an IFA.
I believe in developing long term relationships with clients by helping them to identify their goals and objectives and providing guidance on how to achieve them. The basis of this process is a written financial plan which provides details of the present position, identifies the desired future position(s) and makes detailed recommendations on how to get there.
This plan is monitored and updated at a planning meeting held every year or at more frequent intervals by agreement.